February 9, 2012

Heart Cookies


It's not Valentine´s day for me until I make heart cookies, they represent it at it's best and they are easy and fun to do, you can make them with this recipe, make the plain dough, roll it with a rolling pin and cut it with heart shaped cookie cutters.


1. Put them on a prepared pan, leaving enough space between them and bake them at 360°F for about 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.



2. Let them cool completely while you melt 1c. of chopped chocolate, dip the cookie in the chocolate but just half and decorate with sprinkles, they make everything look so pretty :)


11 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be Bet..I love half dipped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you bake looks so pretty! I think I need to make some heart cookies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely going to become a regular to your blog! I love all the recipes that you share :) These heart cookies are simple yet lovely ~ something Mr Bao would probably like :) he doesn't like fancy desserts lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked them! thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Can never pass on a chocolate dipped heart cookie! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your heart is round and cute. It's great idea that you only dip in chocolate partially but added sprinkles. Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect for valentine's day! I also love your cupcakes, they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much cuteness! I love how you decorated them all festively for V-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute heart cookies, Beti! I love the chocolate and sprinkles decoration too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable, and I am sure equally delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments! I love to read them :)