Remember this Vanilla Bean Ice Cream? well I loved it so much that I decided to make some more but this time I made my sister's favorite: mint and chocolate chip (I'm always spoiling her), she even said that the whole container was just for her. I rarely enjoy desserts with mint, I don't feel like it's actually a dessert but I found this ice cream refreshing and delicious and besides it's perfect for St. Patrick's day, by the way you can check Kathleen's blog crawl if you want more St. Patrick's day ideas
- 1 c. of whipping cream
- 1/2 c. of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of mint extract
- green food colorant
- 1/4 c. of chocolate chips or any other candy
1. Beat whipping cream until stiff, slowly add condensed milk and stir just until combined. Add mint extract and enough green food colorant (about 5 drops). When everything is incorporated add chocolate and combine.
2. Pour the mixture in a medium container and add some more chocolate (I used Andes mint chocolate). Freeze for at least 3 hours.
Eat as much as you like, I give you my permission