So I was in the kitchen wondering what to cook while I was eating m&m's... well I came up with the idea to stuff truffles with m&m's and other candies I mean, what could be better than chocolate with chocolate right? I completely invented the truffle recipe and it turned out lovely
- 1 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of hazelnut oil
1. Chop chocolate and put everything in a small pot until it melts completely, pour into a small container and refrigerate until it hardens.
2. Make small balls, press them and put an m&m in the middle, cover completely and roll the ball with cocoa powder or graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate and they're ready to eat.
*You can use any other candy or chocolate that you like and you can roll the truffles with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, graham cracker crumbs, oreo crumbs or whatever you like the most!